Wednesday, September 15, 2010

She's the one.


It was around 9 or 10pm when my mom called me and said “the dog’s here”. I ran outside expecting one little puppy but then I saw a few…and so I got confused. Our parents gave us pets before but we weren’t able to pick which one we like because they would just bring home a cat, a dog, a bird, or a fish…and that’s it. But that time was different.

The man was carrying 2 cages (1 huge and 1 small). I first looked at the puppy in the small cage…

Me: Ano yan? Bakit ganyan sya?

Mg: Bakit ang panget? Kamukha ni *bleep*. :)  (This made me laugh so hard! Haha!)

Man: It’s a pug.

Me and Mg: ahhhhhhh… (Haha! Halatang wala pa kaming alam non sa mga aso and mga breeds)

Then we checked out the huge cage with 5 puppies.

Mg: CATS AND DOGS!!!

Me: Snoopy!!



Haha! No, there are no cats there. Mg shouted “cats and dogs” because we saw this kind of dog in that movie and I shouted “snoopy” because they are like snoopy but not white. :)

Man: Beagle sila.

Me and Mg: ahhhhh…

Those 5 puppies all look the same to me and I can’t even tell if it’s a male or a female. So, the man helped us out…he said that we should pick a female because it’s way more expensive than males plus the fact that we can also sell her puppies if she gets pregnant. From 5…now, it’s down to 3.

1st puppy: quite big for a puppy. Don’t like.
2nd puppy: She’s a very shy puppy. She’s hiding behind her brothers and sisters. Don’t like.
3rd puppy: Wow! Someone’s hyper! Haha! She’s small and has lots of energy. I think this is it…

Me: Mg, anong gusto mo?

Mg: Yun..(yung pug daw. Hahaha!)

Kinuha nung lalake yung 3rd puppy and binigay sakin. I don’t have any idea how to hold a puppy kasi it’s been a long time since we last have a pet in the house. Pero, nung kinarga ko sya tapos she got super excited parang  natransfer sakin yung energy nya and she made me happy. Then I said,

“She’s the one. “

This is not my baby bear. pero hawig nya. :) wala kasi akong baby pictures nya eh.


Parang scene lang sa movie. I thought exaggeration lang yung napapanood ko na scene where a boy or a girl is choosing his or her first puppy then suddenly we see a glowing dog then the camera goes back to the child and guess what… the child is glowing too. :) haha! The dog I’m carrying is not glowing and I definitely don’t look like I’m glowing but it feels like it. It felt like we are happy together. :)
We went inside the house and I gave her a tour. And then I thought, Are we ready for a puppy? Because the dogs we used to have all lasted for only a few weeks. After a few weeks papamigay nanamin kasi my sister’s afraid of dogs and she gets sick because of it. Sayang naman kung papamigay namin sya kasi she’s super beautiful. Will she last? I don’t know.

After that short tour, binaba ko sya sa floor and I sat beside her. I was expecting that she would run away from me and run all over the house but she didn’t. She sat on my lap. She just stayed there with me. She’s a cute little puppy and she peed on me. GREAT!  Our relationship has been sealed. :) sealed with a pee. Haha!

This is my gummy bear. Pinilit ko talaga syang suotan ng damit kahit hindi bagay sakanya. :)  Di na sya baby :)


  To be continued…

No comments: